Job Title: Tax Assistant (External)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Audit Firm
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an audit firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: As part of the tax team, the tax Assistant will be responsible for:
- In charge of preparing and filing accurate and timely tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations
- Managing the client proposal and engagement process
- Representing clients before the tax authorities.
- Training and supervising Tax trainees in the course of performing their duties.
- Completing and filing company secretarial documents on behalf of clients at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Tax and Revenue Administration (PODITRA) or other tax qualification.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in the provision of tax compliance, advisory and company secretarial services.
- The applicants should possess relevant work experience specified below in a busy tax environment and should possess most or all of the following:
- Demonstrate reasonable knowledge of Uganda’s tax legislation.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of how to prepare tax computations for purposes of client tax compliance
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline