Job Title: Sales Men (Several Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Britania Allied Industries Limited
Duty Station: Gulu, Mbarara, Fort Portal and Mbale, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Britania Products (U) Ltd. was set up in 1992 as a small unit for manufacturing biscuits and bread. A confectionery unit was added to this in 1998. To utilize the abundant natural resources of fruits and vegetables in the country, Britania Foods (U) Ltd., a modern fruit and vegetable processing unit blossomed into existence in mid 1995. In late 2002, Britania Products and Britania Foods merged and a new entity Britania Allied Industries Ltd. was instituted. The Corporate Office and the factory remained in Ntinda Industrial Area in Kampala, a contributory factor being the land owned by the company and available for expansion.
Job Summary: The Sales Men will serve as the point of contact for the customers and will have the task of handling the distribution of the brand or brands within assigned outlets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections and should liaise with the customers to ensure availability of stocks.
- Send market feedback to the Regional Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
- The incumbent will ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Work in liaison with the distributor’s salesmen to ensure the sales targets are achieved
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Manage and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Anticipate the clients’ needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Keep abreast with the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products and also keep track of the market competition so as to advise the manager accordingly.
- Regularly monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for these vacancies should at least hold a Diploma in Marketing or any other related
- One to three years’ experience within the FMCG industry or in retail sales.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Highly energetic and a team player
- Ability to speak fluently the native language/s for the assigned region (Gulu, Mbarara, Fort Portal and Mbale)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should submit letters of application specifying their field of study together with an updated CV, contact number (s), copies of relevant certificates, names and details of three references to: The Human Resource Manager, Britania Allied Industries Ltd., P.O. Box 7518, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 15th July, 2016 by 5.00 p.m.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline