Duty Station: Gulu and Arua, Uganda
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We research, develop, produce and market vaccines and medicines to target unmet medical needs.
Job Summary: The Enterprise Pharmacy Representative will sell innovative and established pharmaceutical products to medical centres, pharmacies and healthcare professionals in designated territories in Uganda. Each Enterprise Pharmacy Representative will work to an agreed revenue goal and must deliver against this goal. The Enterprise Pharmacy Representative will also need to compile their own leads in their designated territories including the collection of market information on competitor activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University degree or equivalent in pharmacy or a science-based subject. Possession of an advanced degree is an added advantage
- At least two years’ work experience in the healthcare industry
- The ideal candidate will be a results-focused professional with vision and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Knowledge and experience of selling in the Pharmaceutical sector
- Territory management skills and excellent selling and communication skills
- Demonstrable in-depth successful sales experience
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate at all levels.
- High level of dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email an updated CV and cover letter with three professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th July, 2016 by 4PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline