Job Title: Senior Accountant
Organisation: Spear Motors Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Spear Motors Ltd is a private Limited Company duly incorporated under the Laws of Uganda. It was founded in 1973 by Prof. Gordon Wavamunno. Spear Motors Ltd is the Sole official distributor for Daimler AG of Stuttgart, Germany the manufactures of Mercedes Benz. It is also the official distributor for other legendary brands like Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Great Wall Motors (Wingle double cabin and Hover Station wagons), Kinglong Buses and Deutz Fahr Tractors.
Job Summary: The Senior Accountant will be tasked with maintaining accurate and updated books of accounts and related financial records of the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Accounting or a related course
- Member of ACCA, CPA.
- At least five years’ working experience in a busy manufacturing or business entity, working under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of international Financial Reporting Standards,
- Good knowledge of taxation laws
- Good business computing skills, customer service values and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good public relations skills
- Excellent communications and business negotiation skills
- Good business analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, strategic management and entrepreneurial skills.
- Team, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Business planning/forecasting skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters accompanied by passport photo, detailed CV indicating three professional referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors, copies of academic qualifications and testimonials for previous employment should be addressed and delivered to the:
The Human Resource Manager,
Spear Motors Ltd Plot M428 Nakawa Jinja Road,
Deadline: 12th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline