Job Title: Senior Accountant
Organisation: Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga, formerly Rubaga Hospital founded in 1899, is a 275 bed hospital of the health network of the Archdiocese of Kampala and one of the 30+ private-non-for-profit hospitals within the Catholic network UCMB in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts and interpreting financial information and hospital patient data to bring out variances and their causes. The incumbent will also be providing trends in hospital operations including: costing and pricing of various services. He / she will also be in charge of the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must possess an Honours’ degree in either Commerce, Accounting and Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- Full professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA or CIMA.
- The jobholder must be a Member of a recognised professional accounting body like the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) or equivalent.
- Qualification in Management is an added advantage.
- At least five years’ experience in the accountancy profession from a reputable organisation.
- Computer literacy skills
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of International Financial reporting standards
- Trustworthy and zealous person
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their hand written application with detailed CV, personal mobile telephone contact, together with three references, copies of all academic documents should be delivered to Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga reception. Address to:
The Human Resource Manager, P.O. Box 14130, Mengo. Kampala.
Deadline: 15th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline