Job Title: Sales Representative
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, one of the leading printing companies in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. The incumbent will also develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. He / She will also monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and develop new business leads for printing company.
- Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Build and maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
- Be resourceful and take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed and loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide solutions to problems.
- The jobholder will receive, sort and prepare a checklist for all customer materials. Determine date of availability for any missing materials.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Manage the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three to four years of experience
- Extensive sales and marketing field experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm excellent communication and 'people skills' good planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good budget and report writing skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline