Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Organization: Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd is a leading manufacturer of quality snacks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Quality Control Officer will be ensuring usage of most effective and efficient production methods (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Regularly monitor all production areas and in- processes to ensure compliance with established policies and Standards Operating Procedures.
- Maintain quality assurance documentation in accordance with (US EAS and ISO 9001:2008 requirements).
- Ensure the safety of the employees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Quality Control Officer job opportunity must hold a diploma in Food Science and Technology or Chemistry from a recognized institution
- One year of relevant working experience in a fast moving consumer goods company or experience in Food Processing is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledgeable in Safety guidelines
- Must be a person with good team building skills
- Good time management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible and communication skills.
- Good record keeping and mentoring skills
- Age: 25 - 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their both typed and hand written applications, a detailed CV with three professional referees and copies of academic testimonials to the:-
Human Capital Manager,
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd,
Plot 8498, Hoima Road Nansana.
P.O. Box 24833 Kampala Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Deadline: 5th August 2016 by Midday
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline