Job Title: Procurement Officer
Organisation: Bishop Stuart University
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese; Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded Institution Located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5KM from the town Centre.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Procurement Officer should hold a relevant Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree (Procurement or Logistics management, Supply and Chain Management)
- A minimum of five years or more working experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
- Broad knowledge and familiarity with procurement systems, procedures and regulations
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and negotiation.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Must be a person of strong faith, integrity and a committed Christian.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copy of their Curriculum Vitae and their academic documents (clearly labelled with the position being applied for) to the address below;
The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University
P. O. Box 09, Mbarara. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd July, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline