Job Title: Operations Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kisafi is an online platform for instant booking of high quality, reliable laundry and home cleaning with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Job Summary: The Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of growth and logistics in a given market. Our Operations Manager utilizes analytical and creative skills to identify ways to acquire and retain cleaning professionals and laundry vendors.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering anything to anyone anywhere, and will stop at nothing to provide the best experience for our customers. We are looking for a creative, self-motivated operations focused individual passionate about growing and leading teams to success. This person will partner closely with the cleaning professionals and laundry service providers to help build the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations in one or more cities: cleaning pro management and training/mentoring, ongoing promotions, technical support, troubleshooting, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve delivery quality for the customer and to build a strong, satisfied community of cleaning pros
- Keenly analyze demand and supply trends to ensure adequate courier availability
- Create and drive initiatives to improve customer experience
- Manage customer operations including but not limited to responding to, and resolving, customer complaints, accepting orders, scheduling with cleaning pros and pickup services
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in business management or engineering preferred but not required
- One to two years of business operations or consulting (or similar), preferably in startups or high-tech but not mandatory
- Strong Microsoft skills – excel, word, PowerPoint; database proficiency a plus.
- Strong people leader: able to get teams working happily
- Problem solving ability: able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement, locate key levers to effect change, and implement change
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) logically
- Determined, hands-on manager for whom no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a high-intensity startup environment with variable hours (you must be willing to work some weekends, to resolve any issues in your market)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured/ flexible environment of a start-up without supervision – flexible work style e.g., working from home, cafes etc.
- Base salary based on skills and experience
- Equity in the company on fulltime offer
- Monthly performance bonus and incentives
- Telecoms, transportation and lunch allowance provided
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline