Organisation: Milvik Uganda Limited (BIMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Customer Care and Insight Manager
BIMA is the world’s leading provider of low-cost insurance. Our mission is to provide insurance to the next billion on the world who do not have enough financial protection. We trade in Uganda under the name Milvik Uganda Limited (Bima).
Job Summary: The Customer Retention Representatives will drive sales for our micro-insurance products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Retention Representative will explain and sell the company’s products to our target market.
- The Customer Retention Representative will also register clients who want to renew the company’s products.
- Refer clients who may have questions after being insured to call BIMA’s Customer Care number.
- Perform any other related tasks, as required by the Customer Care and Insight Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Customer Retention Representative jobs should at least hold a diploma
- Applicants with call centre/hospitality background have an added advantage
- Applicants with a sales back ground or account management background added advantage.
- Positive attitude and team work
- Excellent interpersonal skills. We must do attitude checks here
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt in new environments.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link. Click Here. Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 29th July 2016