Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Organisation: Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will manage the monitoring and evaluation of a large health and nutrition programme in two districts in Karamoja. The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the baseline, midline, and endline evaluations and surveys. The incumbent will also be responsible for all sets of formative research for the programme, provide oversight of data management through the development of a database and will be responsible for all reports to the donor and local government. The incumbent will be responsible for tracking key nutrition and health indicators and providing periodic analysis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Concern Worldwide Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist job opportunity should possess a Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation course or equivalent.
- At least five years’ experience working with an International NGO in position of a senior M&E post.
- Previous experience developing/designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating plans and associated quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Prior exposure and experience in working on health and nutrition programmes.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Possession of a motorbike permit (Class A) is desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (max 4 pages) with day time phone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of email or address hard copies to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline