Job Title: Medical Superintendent
Organisation: Musana Community Development Organization
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference: MS/HRM/002
Musana Community Development Organization has a mission to develop communities through social enterprises in areas of education, health, skill development, and agriculture.
Job Summary: The Medical Superintendent will provide curative and preventive medical care services in the health facility to patients; co-ordinate the provision of patient care services of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as performing roles in the training and teaching of trainees as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the overall corporate management of the health facility with specific responsibility for medical advice in relation to operational issues;
- Provide visible leadership for medical staff on both professional and managerial issues;
- Oversees and manages the health facility’s medical operations, efficiently and effectively delivering patient-centred, holistic, and compassionate health care.
- Performs clinical supervision of medical staff, including regular performance appraisals and feedback to staff.
- Provides professional education, in-service training, and orientation of new medical staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or relevant field from recognized institution is a must. Possession of a Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years of related experience preferably in the position of medical superintendent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English and Luganda languages (Lusoga is preferred).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a cover letter, job application and Curriculum Vitae quoting the job reference to this email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline