Job Title: Tax Trainee (Legal)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Audit Firm
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an audit firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The key duties and responsibilities of the Graduate Trainee (Legal) will include the following:
- Carry out research on tax related issues.
- Support the seniors and managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the seniors and managers
- Take responsibility for client matters as directed by the seniors and manager
- Prepare tax provisions, corporation tax returns and advising on tax payments
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should be a recent law graduate with a strong academic background.
- Possession of a Postgraduate Diploma in Tax and Revenue Administration (PODITRA) or other tax qualification is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline