Job Title: Stores Attendant
Organisation: Kiboko Enterprises Ltd
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Kiboko Enterprises Ltd is the largest distribution house in Uganda with the leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods like P&G, Tropicana, Himalaya and Fogg Deo & Sprays, Philips & Elekta in our domestic home appliances and lighting solutions division.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Stores Attendant will be accountable for selling products and providing excellent customer services to consumers on the floor.
- The incumbent will be tasked with selling and customer service tasks.
- S/he will also be responsible for maintaining the outlook of the store, restocking shelves, dusting, cleaning, sweeping, and mopping floors as required.
- He/she will be in charge of; welcoming customers, maintain knowledge and help them with the selection of merchandise, communicate information regarding product availability, ingredients and nutritional information, answer the telephone in a pleasant and caring way, participate in counting store’s physical inventory, react to all concerns of customers quickly with a sense of importance
- Maintain cleanliness of store/branch
- Dispose of cardboard waste and trash
- Uphold predefined customer service standards
- Handle cash, change and operate the cash register
- Ensure stock levels on the sales floor are maintained continually
- Organize merchandise pricing, signage and coding
- Maintain freezer items at a secure and satisfactory level.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must possess at least a diploma in business related course
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in sales and marketing/ Store management.
- Hard working
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of flexibility,
- Good track record of providing timely result and accurate delivery.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs either via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com (Please kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email)
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline