Job Title: Medical Insurance Claims Officer
Organisation: Lifelink Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Claims Manager
Lifelink Hospital is a 24-hour private medical establishment founded with a goal of bringing superior but affordable medical services closer to the people. It is located in Kyaliwajjala – Namugongo, Lifelink Hospital Namugongo, with a Medical Centre in Ntinda trading centre. Our main mission is to provide quality, specialized and timely health care services in a conducive environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will allocate payment per debtors accounts
- Manage disputes within stipulated time period
- Ensure proper filing of information relating to insurance claims and correspondences
- Ensure that, all invoices are posted into the hospital management system.
- Responsible for reconciling claim forms with invoice postings in the hospital management system for accuracy.
- Prepare invoice/claims for submission to insurance companies
- Update the accounting system and know-off payments per patient ledger
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Medical Insurance Claims Officer should hold an accounting qualification from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of medical insurance claims will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to hand deliver thheir applications at any of our locations in Namugongo and Ntinda.
Deadline: Monday 4th July 2016 by 5pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline