Job Title: Marketing Executive
Organisation: Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
Job Summary: The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager in providing marketing services for all FUE’s services. The incumbent will play a focal role in ensuring FUE’s marketing are both influential and competitive for the full range of our stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective recruitment of new members and retention as per FUE’s strategic plan
- Responsible for the orientation of all new members
- In charge of mapping of potential members
- In charge of servicing members
- Responsible for the implementation of Daily Account managing for FUE members
- Sourcing for Training and Consultancy assignments
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships
- Maintaining and updating customer and member databases
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Participating in departmental meetings
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) Marketing Executive job opportunity must hold a university degree preferably in Marketing.
- At least two years’ experience in a role of marketing services.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and Integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressing them to The Human Resource Specialist, Federation of Uganda Employers, Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve P.O. Box 3820, Kampala. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 15th July, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline