Job Title: Finance Manager
Organization: KSK Associates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is a Professional Services Firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Business Planning, Feasibility studies & Project Proposal Preparation, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information System Solutions.
Job Summary: The Finance Manager is responsible for planning and implementation of the financial elements of the Business. The incumbent provides leadership to the finance team and acts as an advisor to the Board.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the preparation of Annual Business Plan and Budget;
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts including P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statements and projections;
- Maintaining complete books of accounts;
- Ensuring the Business is compliant with regard to statutory matters including NSSF, VAT, and income tax and custom duties;
- Following all the banking transactions and loans and loans repayments;
- In charge of coordinating funding arrangements with Banks;
- Coordinate internal and external audits and implement audit recommendations;
- Maintaining a healthy control environment. This includes preparation of a finance manual for the first job holder. Future holders will have the responsibility of keeping the manual updated;
- Attending board meetings and presenting financial issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree;
- The ideal candidate must be a member of CPA or ACCA;
- A minimum of three years’ finance management experience in a commercial environment;
- Track record of making Presentations to senior management, Banks and Board;
- Track record of good people management skills;
- A highly organized individual with extreme attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical skills – able to organize large sets of data into easy to understand slides or graphs;
- An ambitious but stable individual aiming for MD position but willing to wait for the right time.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications together with detailed resumes, copies of academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Officer
Plot 24A Hannington Road
KSK Green Campus
P.O. Box 70434 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline