Job Title: Accounts Officer
Organization: Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd is a leading manufacturer of quality snacks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the management of customer status accounts
- Maintaining up to date books of account
- Management of payments and issues to suppliers and contractors
- Ensure timely report submission
- In charge of petty cash management
- Banking cheques and all cash receipts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Accounts Officer job placement must hold a diploma in business studies (Accounting Option) from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two years of related working experience.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Tally
- Must be a person of good moral character
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good conflict management and communication skills
- Good time management skills.
- Age: 25 - 40 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their both typed and hand written applications, a detailed CV with three professional referees and copies of academic testimonials to the:-
Human Capital Manager,
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd,
Plot 8498, Hoima Road Nansana.
P.O. Box 24833 Kampala Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Deadline: 5th August 2016 by Midday
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline