Organisation: Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
Job Summary: The Employer of the Year (EYA) Project Coordinator will be providing technical and operational support to all activities involved in the Employer of the Year survey, awards event etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of developing Employer of the Year (EYA) project work plan, and implementing them.
- Responsible for the preparation for Employer of the Year (EYA) meetings and execution of action points
- Enlisting Companies/Organizations Scheduling appointments for the survey team with Employers
- In charge of marketing the Employer of the Year (EYA) survey, awards event, and feedback seminar to the companies, stakeholders, and general public.
- Overall coordination and monitoring of the survey process.
- Serve as a liaison between FUE, the Consultants and the Employer of the Year (EYA) Technical Committee.
- In charge of mobilizing funds for the project and seeking for sponsorship for the survey related activities.
- Responsible for organizing for the launch, Awards ceremony, and feedback seminar.
- Preparing bi-weekly reports to FUE Management and quarterly reports to the Employer of the Year (EYA) Technical Committee and FUE Member Services Committee.
- Publicizing Employer of the Year (EYA) and keeping the public informed of all its activities, outcomes through bi-weekly media articles and social media.
- Supervising the production and disseminating Employer of the Year (EYA) reports to participating companies/organizations and interested stakeholders.
- Offering post Employer of the Year (EYA) services to participating Companies/Organizations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the FUE Employer of the Year (EYA) Project Coordinator job opportunity must hold a Master’s degree preferably in Human Resource or Project management
- At least four years’ experience in a related role.
- Good fundraising skills
- Good mobilization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: email@example.com addressing them to The Human Resource Specialist, Federation of Uganda Employers, Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve P.O. Box 3820, Kampala. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 29th July, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline