Job Title: Coordinator
Organization: Iles de Paix
Duty Station: Fort Portal, Uganda
The Belgian NGO “Iles de Paix” (IDP) was founded 50 years ago by Dominique Pire (Nobel peace prize). The association facilitates rural development though the promotion of sustainable family farming.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defining IDP’s intervention strategies in Uganda.
- The incumbent will oversee the implementation of IDP’s programs in Uganda.
- Representing IDP and managing the human and material resources of the association in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a University level in economics, agronomy or environmental studies.
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in management of rural development programs oriented towards the promotion of sustainable family farming (though participatory methodologies)
- Team management experience.
- Fluent in French and English.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including (i) a Curriculum Vitae (max. 4 pages) and (ii) a cover letter to be sent by Email in French to jobs-UPAS@ilesdepaix.org
Deadline: 8th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline