Job Title: Clinical Officer
Organisation: Bishop Stuart University
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese; Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded Institution Located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5KM from the town Centre.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Clinical Officer vacancy must hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- At least four years of progressive experience
- The applicant must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council
- Must be a person of strong faith and integrity and a committed Christian.
- Possess a high sense of maturity and self-supervision.
- Must be a person of strong faith, integrity and a committed Christian.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copy of their Curriculum Vitae and their academic documents (clearly labelled with the position being applied for) to the address below;
The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University
P. O. Box 09, Mbarara. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd July, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline