Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Organisation: Kampala City Traders Association (KACITA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kampala City Traders Association (KACITA) is a business support association in Uganda, established and registered in 2001. The primary goal is to facilitate trade, bring together the business community, and mobilize them into a viable, organized and social sustainable market place.
Job Summary: The Chief Executive Officer will provide professional leadership in managing the association strategically and ensuring KACITA becomes a leading business support association in the East Africa common market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Board of Directors
- In charge of advocacy and lobbying for favorable business policies and micro-economic environment.
- Enhance service delivery through designing products and services that meet the needs and aspirations of our members.
- Responsible for strategy formulation and implementation
- In charge of capacity building, apprenticeship, and entrepreneur development
- Prepare annual budgets that reflect the Strategic Plan objectives
- Provide strategic leadership to the organization
- Carry out special and other assignments on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Maintain the highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline
- At least five years of post-graduation working experience
- Proven track record at senior management level for at least five (5) years
- The applicant must be a team worker with ability to supervise others.
- Broad working knowledge and understanding of the private sector, corporate governance issues, strategic planning and management
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application and attach a detailed C.Vs, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials, postal address, day time telephone contact and names of three referees to the Secretary General using the address below;
Plot 16B Market Street Royal Complex Building,
3rd Floor Suite 1,
P.O Box 31584, Kampala Uganda.
Deliver a handwritten application from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Deadline: 26th July, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline