Job Title: Audit Manager (External)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Audit Firm
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an audit firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of driving the success of multiple engagements.
- The incumbent will be attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Initiating ''cross selling'' business to other practices.
- In charge of promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect the Firm’s standards and policies
- Responsible for developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field
- MBA or other advanced business degree is a plus
- Professional certification i.e. ACCA or CPA is desired
- Previous experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is an added advantage
- At least ten years recent experience working in a public accounting environment
- Four years of recent experience working in a managerial role within public accounting
- Excellent track record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing an audit team
- Previous experience in communicating with clients'' senior management.
- Technically proficient in audit and accounting
- Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Practice development experience.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 10th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline