Job Title: Assistant Manager (Territory)
Organisation: AH Consulting
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Territory Manager
AH Consulting is a consultancy company with expertise in specialised fields, analytics, engineering and technology focused on achieving client goals. AH Consulting primary focuses on; Management Consulting, Human Capital Management, Technology Services, Development Consulting, Engineering, Oil and Gas. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a company in the energy sector.
Job Summary: The Assistant Manager (Territory) will be tasked with planning, coordinating and monitoring of all the activities involved in the operations of the station.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the station budget and activity implementation plans and ensure adherence to.
- Keenly review and make recommendations for the construction and maintenance of electrical lines according to company standards.
- Plan, authorize and carry out commercial survey for new electrical lines.
- Coordinate and attend to all electrical related complaints and maintain staff to customer, staff to-staff good relationships
- Promote and maintain availability of power supply in conformity with the company’s specification and standards.
- Promote and Coordinate safe, economical, efficient and effective operation of electrical equipment/gadgets and power lines.
- Actively promote and enforce company policy on power supply and adherence to safety measures.
- The incumbent will identify risks in the section and devise mechanisms of mitigating them.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as required and advice management on appropriate solution and steps to address some of the operational problems.
- Promote increase in the customer base
- Ensure accurate meter reading and total revenue collection
- Ensure prudent Revenue collection in line with set financial guidelines and procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Assistant Manager career opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Possession of a diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
- Professional Qualification at least Stage II, i.e. ACCA, CPA
- At least three years’ experience in a reputable public or private organization
- Proficiency in handling of Sun system, Inspirosoft &Sun Vision, Financial Analytical Skills & Problem solving Skills, should have good written communication skills.
- Proven track record of Integrity & Work ethics, committed team player who is result oriented
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV (clearly indicating three professional referees and their contacts), cover letter, and certified copies of academic documents to the address or email below.
AH Consulting Limited,
Plot 10 Saddler Lane, Naguru, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline