Job Title: Assistant Manager - Exports
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Development: Ensuring new opportunities for selling within the market are explored and utilized.
- Market follow-up: Constant monitoring of customer/market behavior and reporting.
- Market Research: Collecting information relevant to our products/ competitor products in the market and updating reports.
- Constantly monitoring the set targets and working to achieve the goals.
- Follow-up with the customers and pending credit collection
- In charge of receiving material requisitions and forwarding for delivery
- Making production orders for special orders.
- Making invoices and deliveries for standard items and requirements for special orders once they are completed.
- In charge of checking whether all product requirements have been fully satisfied as requested by clients and if not, advising means of satisfying them.
- Assuring the best service to customers.
- Managing all customers’ complaints.
- Guiding customers on product options available
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Assistant Manager-Exports vacancy should hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position preferably in STEEL or CONSTRUCTION industry.
- Strong customer care, communication, and negotiation skills
- Previous experience with Project work in external market is required
- Computer literacy skills and knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage
- Fluency in Swahili and/or French is a requirement
- Good leadership and communication skills
- High team ethic
- High degree of adaptability / flexibility
- Energy & Stress Management
- Good decision making & judgment
- Good problem solving skills
- Accountability & Dependability
- Customer Focus
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _ Assistant Manager-Exports” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 18th July 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline