Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Several Jobs)
Organisation: Norbrook Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Norbrook Laboratories Limited is one of the world's leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation for achieving results within competitive markets.
Job Summary: The Norbrook Area Sales Manager will develop the Norbrook business within an agreed customer territory by planning appropriate customer calls and visits, keeping up-to-date with market prices, regularly making cold calls to meet agreed targets, attending and contributing to meetings, investigating and resolving customer complaints and any other duties as requested by management from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Medicine
· At least two to four years of accomplished sales performance in animal pharmaceutical markets.
· Excellent interpersonal, selling, marketing and persuasion skills.
· Computer literacy skills i.e. competency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Excellent track record of exceeding sales objectives.
· Possess a clean driving permit.
· Be highly self-motivated
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Norbrook Uganda Limited
Plot 703, Banda – Jinja Road.
P. O. Box 24721, Kampala – Uganda
Deadline: 12th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline