Organisation: Kiboko Enterprises Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kiboko Enterprises Ltd is the largest distribution house in Uganda with the leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods like P&G, Tropicana, Himalaya and Fogg Deo & Sprays, Philips & Elekta in our domestic home appliances and lighting solutions division.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Upper Trade - Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned account i.e. hyper supermarkets and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper shopper based standards, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables, responsible for launch of new products in the outlets and good cordial relationship with the responsible parties.
- The incumbent will be tasked to achieve all assigned sales targets as set by the company while working within the framework of all sales & distribution standards.
- The upper trade sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer and handles the distribution of the brand or set of brands within assigned accounts.
- The upper trade sales representative is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for the collection of receivables and is the key source of information for movement of goods/brand and as one of the responsibilities is to bring back market feedback.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the 5 Upper Trade - Sales Representative jobs must possess at least a diploma in business related course
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in sales and marketing.
- Basic Communication skills (verbal, written, presentation),
- Good influencing skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Good selling skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good team player
- Ability to execute all duties assigned, must be able to work under minimum or no supervision at all, must be smart and presentable.
- Safety: Must be able to keep Company trades and operations confidential
- Keep Corporate image, must avoid doing private work in the office
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs either via E-mail to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org (Please kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email)
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline