Job Title: Nurse Dispenser (3 No Experience Careers)
Organisation: The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda)
Duty Station: Jinja (1), Mulago – Kampala, (1) and Masindi, Uganda
VA No.: TASO-2016-HR/5
REF: TS/HR/PM 11
Reports to: Pharmacy Technician
The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda) is an organisation contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection, restoring hope and improving the quality of Life of persons, families and communities affected by HIV infection and disease.
Job Summary: The Nurse Dispenser will provide support in the provision of quality pharmaceutical services to TASO clients and staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepacking of drugs in Pharmacy
- In charge of preparing and organizing the Pharmacy
- Ensure that drugs are relocated to appropriate storage cabinets in the Pharmacy at the end of the clinic
- Ensure that drugs are properly coded in the patients’ prescription card
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks left
- Dispense drugs under the supervision of the Pharmacy Technician according to patients’ prescription card
- Pack and label liquid and other preparations in dispensable containers.
- Participate in Provision of health education to TASO clients on drug use.
- Actively participate in planning and budgeting for department
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Technician
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: The applicants should hold a Certificate in Enrolled Nursing from a recognized institution
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are invited to send an application letter, resume, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and three referees.
All interested Candidates MUST attach a fully filled Application Form, download here, or pick it from any TASO Centre and register in the applications book.
Note: Please firmly staple your papers together only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your applications to:
The Director, Human Resource & Administration,
P.O. Box 10443,
OR Hand deliver your application to TASO HQ level II, located at Old Mulago Hospital
OR Apply Online -> Click Here
Deadline: 22nd July, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline