Job Title: Van Sales Representative (12 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Kiboko Enterprises Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kiboko Enterprises Ltd is the largest distribution house in Uganda with the leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods like P&G, Tropicana, Himalaya and Fogg Deo & Sprays, Philips & Elekta in our domestic home appliances and lighting solutions division.
Job Summary: The Van Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper stock rotation, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Van Sales Representative jobs must possess at least a diploma in business related course
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in sales and marketing.
- Basic Communication skills (verbal, written, presentation),
- Good influencing skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Good selling skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good team player
- Ability to execute all duties assigned, must be able to work under minimum or no supervision at all, must be smart and presentable.
- Safety: Must be able to keep Company trades and operations confidential
- Keep Corporate image, must avoid doing private work in the office
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs either via E-mail to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org (Please kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email)
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline