Job Title: Machine Operator (10 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Rene Industries Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Rene Industries is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Uganda with 18 years of experience in the industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate high speed production/packing machinery as per standard operating procedures, to meet targets.
- In charge of troubleshooting and setting all parameters of the machine correctly to get maximum output.
- Record operating data such as in-process testing and instrument readings.
- Ensure equipment is maintained on the recommended preventive maintenance schedule
- Adhere to all safety measures to safe guard men and machines.
- The incumbent will maintain all tools, space, machinery, and work area in a professional manor.
- Coordinate with internal production team to address quality.
- Travel widely and willing to work in any parts of the country.
- Promotes company products to various medical professionals.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold Ordinary level Certificate (O’ Level) majoring in sciences. An additional diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering will have an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should preferably have pervious vocational training and experience
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Team working and must be willing to acquire new skills under stringent training programs and supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application with their updated curriculum vitae and a recent passport size photograph to;
Rene Industries Limited,
Plot 680, Kamuli Kireka, Uganda.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline