Job Title: WASH Construction Supervisor
Organisation: Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Job Summary: The WASH Construction Supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision of the construction of new water points and rehabilitated points. The incumbent will directly supervise all construction work to ensure compliance with specifications, BOQs and contracts. S/he will work closely with the Drilling Supervisor and report on site progress on a weekly basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Concern Worldwide WASH Construction Supervisor job opportunity should possess a Diploma in Civil or Water Engineering
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience, preferably with an NGO.
- Significant experience in supervision of WASH projects in rural context.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, facilitation and writing skills.
- Hold a valid Class A driving permit
- Fluency in English and Luo required.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (max 4 pages) with day time phone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of email or address hard copies to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 24th June 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline