Job Title: Several Sales and Marketing Staff Jobs
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet monthly / quarterly sales targets defined by management
- The jobholder will receive and coordinate all sales inquiries in line with the company’s sales process
- Carry out warm and cold calls with prospect customers.
- Follow-up sales activities with existing & potential clients.
- Develop a solid sales pipeline and maintain a high lead conversion rate.
- Provide daily and weekly reports for sales activities.
- Answer customers and prospect customers’ inquiries received by email, online chat, emails and any other medium.
- Follow up on the latest technology trends and competition.
- Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
- Organize and implement all other marketing activities
- Attend Sales and Marketing meetings
Reservation: Make booking of air ticket, accommodation, tour activity, arrange vehicle and drivers Qualification
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the team leader from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold an IATA Degree/Diploma, skill of Dreamweaver, sense of marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least five years working experience as sales or marketing person in tourism industry
- Native English is a MUST (Speaking and writing) all sales and marketing meetings and activities are done in English and with US/EUROPE
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of the market and competition.
- Quick learner
- Proven ability to understand customer requirements / requests.
- Highly creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and
- Professional opinion, passion to success.
- Articulate and good telephone manner
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark the application as “Application _ Sales and Marketing staff” in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 7th June 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline