Organisation: Vision Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About Vision Group:
The Vision Group incorporated as the New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Limited (NVPPCL), started business in March 1986. It is a multimedia business housing newspaper, magazines, internet publishing, television, radio broadcasting, commercial printing, advertising and distribution services. NVPPCL is listed on the Uganda Stock Exchange, with an expected turnover of over UGX 60 billion (FY 2010/2011).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Magazine Advertising Sales Executive should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Business, Marketing, Finance & Public Relations
- Good numerical ability
- The applicants should have a keen eye in market dynamics with a good understanding of the advertising industry.
- The applicant should be confident and highly self-driven/motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Goal oriented and innovative.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Great initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Extremely outgoing and energetic.
How to Apply:
All those reeling to work in Uganda’s leading media house, The New Vision, should send applications to: Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. P.O. Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda or deliver to their front desk at the main reception.
Deadline: 30th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline