Job Title: Sales Manager
Organization: Frank Management Consult Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Frank Management Consult Ltd is one of the country’s premier Recruitment & Training consulting firm, based in Nairobi. FMC has proven itself for more than 15 years. Specifically, FMC has competitive expertise in Recruitment, Headhunting, In-House Training, Background Check, Career Development Advisory, CV writing services & General HR Consultancy. They would like to recruit for their valuable client, one of Africa’s leading logistics firms.
Job Summary: The Sales Manager will be tasked with the core duty of increasing operational sales and the daily management of the sales team and client accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales team to generate sales and a portfolio of new accounts to reach the Company’s sales target.
- Liaise with the operations teams to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by upselling and cross selling.
- Daily client engagement with existing clients to improve service levels, resolve sales and service escalations etc.
- Develop and implement SOPs, KPIs, and Budgets with sales team and clients. Participate in daily and weekly client performance reviews. Monitor and analyze sales trends and statistics.
- Ensure alignment to Company policy with respect to approved quotes, contracts, rate cards, tenders, expenditure in close liaison with the Finance Manager
- Providing training, coaching, direction, targets and leadership support to sales team in order to achieve department KPIs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree in Business Related Field preferably sales & marketing
- A minimum of four years’ experience in Sales Operations in the supply chain industry
- Previous experience in sea/ air freight.
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs to:
Frank Management Consult Ltd,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Deadline: 24th June, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline