Job Title: Sales Executive
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presenting Cyan Uganda’s product to our new and existing customers and by ensuring that Cyan Uganda’s value proposition is well communicated.
- Ensure integrity of stock (shelf life), stock cover, processing of orders, product training with new and existing customers.
- Activate any marketing campaigns that will increase consumption patterns while supporting our Brand’s health and Cyan Uganda’s value proposition.
- The incumbent will implement the necessary sales strategies to support the above.
- Be able to problem solve (find solutions) in any of the following functions: Supply Chain, Logistics and Incorrect Invoicing/Deals/Claims
- Be comfortable in any kitchen/processing area with the ability and desire to prepare our products in line with standards.
- Great communication and negotiation skills which will advance cross functional team support.
- Have integrity and honesty in terms of building trust with key stakeholders
- Regularly report on customers and their requirements, market trends and competitor activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a relevant Degree or Diploma in Business administration /Marketing and any related field
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in Key Accounts /Sales or Management Experience.
- Previous experience in Food Service and Kitchen experience will be highly advantageous.
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to solve tough problems
- Computer literacy i.e. proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management, attention to details and identification of areas of organizational priorities
- Exceptional corporate relationship management skills
- Good coordination and delegation skills
- Able to communicate, understand and interpret information on different social media and networks
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _ Sales Executive” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 21st June 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline