Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Manager will be in charge of leading the growth of the organization’s sales through developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly marketing and sales plans, schedules and targets and ensure their accomplishment through regular supervision, guidance and advice in order to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Design strategies to create and improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development to achieve the sales targets.
- Achieve marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- The jobholder will also develop and sustain rapport with key accounts and industry partners, trade partners and Authorities by organizing periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Work closely with the different department and unit heads to create a strong sales culture within the organization and create mechanisms to ensure cross selling, sales leads generation and sales innovativeness.
Key Performance Indicators
- Approved annual, quarterly and monthly plans
- Percentage of new business acquisition
- Achieved sales and Marketing targets
- Achieved up sell and cross sell targets
- Achieved Client retention target
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales and Marketing Manager job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- A minimum of five years of related experience with progressive management experience
- Good leadership skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good people management skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita via E-mail addressed to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline