Job Title: Radiographer
Organisation: Musana Community Development Organization
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference: RD/HRM/003
Musana Community Development Organization has a mission to develop communities through social enterprises in areas of education, health, skill development, and agriculture.
Job Summary: The Radiographer will conduct radiographic imaging for diagnosis, treatment and management of patients and ensure proper management of the unit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, budgets, coordinates, monitors and evaluates all radiography activities
- Maintains professional and ethical standards and sets a high standard of patient care that follows the values and pillars of the health facility.
- Takes overall responsibility for being up to date with current policies and procedures and to adhere to these.
- Works closely with medical personnel in the preparation of patients for radiographic investigation and treatment
- Carries out radiographic images and submits patient’s reports to Clinicians.
- Ensures that equipment is secure, functional and well maintained.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Medical Radiography or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- He / she must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council;
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a health worker.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a cover letter, job application and Curriculum Vitae quoting the job reference to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline