Job Title: Program Manager/ General Manager
Organisation: BRAC International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
BRAC International is one of the world’s largest Non-Governmental Development Organizations, working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia on poverty alleviation Programs, is registered in Uganda as BRAC Uganda. The organization implements integrated development approach combining Education, Health, Agriculture, Livestock, Adolescent Empowerment and Microfinance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and expand portfolio of BRAC Uganda Social Business Enterprise
- Plan and implement yearly objectives for BSBE, in line with the Organizations goals and mission.
- Work closely with research organizations for improved seed productions.
- Explore new collaboration with International Research Institute especially those that have expertise in the field of research as well as marketing network across the world.
- Responsible for defining and delivering on value propositions for new and existing clients.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of talented marketing professionals, in consultations with management, recruit qualified staffs as well as design and implement the program activities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Program Manager/ General Manager vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s Degree (MBA- Preferred) in Business, Marketing or related field.
- At least eight years of progressively responsible experience
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Business strategy, presentation and networking skills
- Strong understanding of technical proficiency on Ms. Excel, Power point and general
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, Curriculum Vitae not scanned (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least three professional referees in Ms. Office Word Document) and all Scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents. They should all be merged into one PDF file. In total, there must only be two attachments sent to email@example.com.
Deadline: 15th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline