Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Product Manager-General Commercial Printing will be tasked with the development of products by conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly monitor, supervise and motivate the sales and marketing team resulting in generation of sales, thereby achieving targets.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the companys product to competitors products.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by visiting customers with field sales staff and evaluating sales call results.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Approved annual, quarterly and monthly plans
- Percentage of new business acquisition
- Achieve Product sales targets
- Achieve up sell and cross sell targets
- Achieve Client retention target
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience
- Good leadership skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good people management skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita via E-mail addressed to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 29th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline