Job Title: Operations Manager
Organization: Real People
Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Real People is a non-deposit taking financial institution with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa that was incorporated in 2001. We provide financial solutions to small business owners through responsible provision of Financial Services and products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the profitability and operational efficiency of a Branch operation by achieving and exceeding production targets on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the establishment of a client service culture in the Branch.
- In charge of ensuring that all standard operating procedures are adhered to in the Branch
- Portfolio Management and Market portfolio segmentation
- Manage loan approvals, verification and quality checks, Collections and Recovery processes.
- FIRM and Training
- In charge of branch budgeting and the branch income statement.
- Tasked with market review and product development
- Governance and compliance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Operations Manager vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any business related field, MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years of branch managerial experience
- Previous experience in a micro-finance institution is preferred
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs indicating the position you are applying for to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Real People Financial Services,
Plot 29, Kakungulu Road Ntinda,
P.O. Box 31724 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: email@example.com (Please submit documents in either MS Word or PDF format)
Deadline: 8th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline