Job Title: Office Attendant
Organisation: Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administration Assistant
The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) is the Secretariat of the Rural Electrification Board (REB) as established by Statutory Instrument 2001 No. 75. The REB’s main function is to oversee the management of the Rural Electrification Fund (REF) and facilitate the development and implementation of the Government’s Rural Electrification Programme.
Job Summary: The Office Attendant will ensure that offices are clean and provided with supplies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that offices are clean and orderly
- Supporting the Administration Assistants with filing work
- Collect, deliver messages and documents to their destinations as directed by supervisors
- In charge of preparing and serving office refreshments
- Photocopy, bind and fax documents as directed by supervisors
- Supporting the receptionist with guiding visitors
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Office Attendant job opportunity should an Ordinary Level Certificate with at least 4 passes
- A minimum of four years’ experience in related work in a reputable organisation or project
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified Ugandans should send their applications including; a cover letter, detailed CV, names and addresses of three referees and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials addressed and delivered to: The Executive Director, Rural Electrification Agency, Plot 10 Windsor Loop, Kololo 2nd Floor, House of Hope, P.O. Box 7317, Kampala - Uganda.
NB: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th July 2016 by 1.00PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline