Job Title: Nursing Director
Organisation: Case Medical Centre
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Case Medical Centre is a private hospital located on Buganda Road in Central Kampala. The Centre started in 1995 as a small Clinic on Bombo Road. With the years the Centre's clientele and reputation grew until the need to expand became overwhelming
Job Summary: The Nursing Director will take charge of the nursing team at Case Hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and direct the nursing activities;
- Work closely with the Human Resources Department to ensure efficient and quality staffing of all Nursing Units;
- Ensure high quality nursing care;
- Plan and maintain the nursing equipment, infrastructure, and standard operating procedures;
- Manage and appraise all nursing unit leaders on the performance front;
- Keenly analyze variances in the provision of nursing care and ensure timely corrective action.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN). Possession of a post graduate training in Nursing is an added advantage.
- The applicant must also be registered with the Nursing Counsel
- Previous experience in leading and managing a large number of Nurses will be an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess managerial skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who may be interested in the above post should send their applications to the following address:
The Human Resource Officer,
Case Medical Centre,
Plot 69/71, Buganda Road,
P.O. Box 4547, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 20th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline