Job Title: Graduate Intern - Planning
Organisation: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Corporate Planning and Monitoring Officer
Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives mandated to coordinate the elaboration of standards and quality of products and services so as to facilitate fair trade, promote local industries and protect consumers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Graduate Intern – Planning will carry out the following duties;
- Data collection and analysis
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Corporate Planning and Monitoring Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the UNBS Graduate Intern- Planning must hold Honours Degrees in Statistics or a related course
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Age: Between 22 and 28 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline