Job Title: Management Information Officer
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, Development and Institutional Banking
DFCU bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: The Management Information Officer will primarily be responsible for supporting the department in delivering business objectives with focus on monitoring and tracking team sales performance, compiling and analysing business Management Information (MI), and conducting general administrative duties for the team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and design a model for tracking and measuring performance.
- Keenly analyze and monitor performance of the entire Development and Institutional Banking (DIB) portfolio against set budgets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain scorecards at an individual and unit level.
- Support sales campaigns by providing regular performance updates to the team.
- Regularly track performance of each of the business products.
- Quickly respond to all MIS related queries for the units under DIB.
- Develop a cumulative sales tracking mechanism for the DIB team.
- Support the DIB segment heads on MIS related queries.
- Develop comprehensive sales tracking and balance sheet MIS for DIB.
- Provide general administration support to the DIB management team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the DFCU Bank Management Information Officer job opportunity should hold a good bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related major, such as Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Finacle Banking System and the Bank’s products and systems.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SME and Corporate business.
- Strong analysis, numerical, computation and interpretation skills especially in target setting, budget framework development and performance tracking.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills-use of Excel, PowerPoint, word and the internet.
- Possess excellent co-ordination and organizational skills.
- Highly innovative and self-driven
- Ability to exercise the highest level of responsibility and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All candidates who so wish to join the banking sector in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Deadline: 1st July 2016
NB: Therefore, if you do not hear from us by 15th July 2016, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline