Job Title: Logistics Officer
Organisation: TPO Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resources and Administration Manager
TPO Uganda is a national Ugandan Non- Governmental Organization that has been operating in Uganda since 1994. TPO-Uganda services are delivered through a community and family-oriented intervention model. We envision a society where vulnerable and marginalized people enjoy mental health, social and economic well-being and lead harmonious, mutually supportive and productive lives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Logistics Officer will be responsible in charge of managing a procurement framework to support organizational procurements in line with the laid down policies and procedures
- Responsible for developing and implementing a procurement plan in line with program and overall organization demands
- Working with the relevant staff or designates to ensure timely delivery of quality goods and services.
- Play a focal role during the vendor pre- qualification process and thereafter ensure implementation of the agreed upon service level agreements
- Act as the focal point person in handling all vendor related complaints with regards to goods and services
- Serving as an approving manager under the purchase workflow LPO system
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a related Degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a busy NGO supporting multiple projects.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is mandatory.
How to Apply:
All candidates should hand deliver their applications to our Kampala Office. Please clearly indicate on the envelope the position and location you are applying for. Interested applicants should address their application pack comprising; a cover letter, a resume with 3 referees, academic transcripts and a table of the candidate’s salary history over the past 3 years to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 3271, Kansanga Gaba Road,
Deadline: 1st July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline