Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Director
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading international cement manufacturer in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for the attainment of volume and value sales targets as well as developing business opportunities and creating sustainable business relationships in the Key accounts and Project segment in Uganda. The incumbent will work in close liaison with external stakeholders such as government agencies, professional bodies and internally: product development, marketing, credit, commercial and customer service functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Service to Key projects:
- In charge of the preparation of long term supply agreements and customer specific quotations for key projects
- Delivery of country market share targets
- Establishment and maintenance of good corporate relations with existing customers
- Cash flow management to achieve collection targets and minimize risk.
Targeting and Designing: Contribute to product and process inventions so as to provide an acceptable value proposition to key project
- Responsible for the collection of information and monitoring new and upcoming projects countrywide as well as maintaining project database
- Influence product specification to ensure the company is the supplier of choice wherever possible
- Address challenges related to the different products for key contract.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a University degree preferably in a commercial or engineering background.
- At least five years’ experience in customer, sales and or business development
- Excellent analytical and performance management skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and ability to make sound business judgement and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the cement industry and experience in key account management is an added advantage
- Relationship savvy and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer centric, passionate and able to deliver client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Focused, results oriented and able to deliver consistently against stretch targets
- Has strength in prospecting and growing business portfolios, with good business acumen
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 29th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline