Job Title: HP Indigo Operator
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group.
Job Summary: The HP Indigo Operator will mainly operate and maintain the HP Indigo high technology label and printing equipment and ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors, and color sequences.
- Set-up, monitor and adjust the printing process on a control panel or computer monitor.
- Input instructions in order to program automated machinery.
- Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms.
- Regularly monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses in order to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions; make any necessary adjustments.
- Operate equipment and ensure proper ink coverage, alignment, and registration.
- Keenly monitor stocks of materials such as paper, ink, and metal in order to maintain supplies during equipment operation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Diploma/degree in printing technology preferred.
- At least three years’ experience in operating high technology printing machinery such as HP Indigo 6800 or 5600 series.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Quality oriented
- Supervision skills
- Openness to new culture and practices
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda by courier or email to: email@example.com
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline