Job Title: Graphic Designer
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group.
Job Summary: The Graphic Designer will be tasked with preparing and developing graphics and designs in line with the production needs of industrial, commercial and consumers printing
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the design and development of artwork tailored to customer needs of industrial, commercial and consumer printing of labels, marketing collaterals, albums, publishing, etc.
- Develop designs for labels and packaging, marketing collaterals, albums, publishing, etc. as per the client needs
- Responsible for the creation of printing templates, Image processing (Photoshop/ Coral Draw),
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your idea
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience in art and design with using Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw and similar design packages in a reputable organization
- Expertise of Adobe, Photoshop, Coral Draw and similar design packages.
- Prepress and color management
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda by courier or email to: email@example.com
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline