Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group.
Job Summary: The General Manager Technical – Digital Printing Solutions will plan, oversee and be accountable for all production activities in high technology digital printing environment (HP Indigo 6800 & 5600 Series) and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality of service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and oversee all production activities high technology digital printing environment (HP Indigo 6800 & 5600 Series) and meet the department production and quality goals
- The jobholder will develop, manage and maintain an automated workflow system that interfaces order entry, prepress, and digital and print production
- Prepare, update, and communicate the production schedules.
- Regularly monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through production of high-quality materials that meets customer delivery expectations.
- Supervise the Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs and, when necessary, reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Meet all customer commitments and contractual obligations through the production of timely, efficient and high-quality products and service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree in printing technology, engineering or any other relevant field. Degree in any subject with relevant experience is acceptable.
- A minimum of five years technical and managerial experience in a high technology printing environment preferably HP Indigo.
- Expertise in high technology industrial/ commercial printing
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda by courier or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline