Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Project Name: USAID Intergrated Health Project
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services networks, with over 225,000 professionals who are dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
About USAID Project:
Deloitte (Uganda) Limited is seeking to recruit for an upcoming 5-year United States Agency for International Development (USAID) - funded program. The program will aim at achieving Regional Health Integration to enhance health services within various districts in Northern Uganda. It will advance key aspects of USAID/Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) including expanding access and utilization of quality health services, as well as building and developing strong sustainable health systems.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for assisting the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in collecting, compiling and ensuring quality of the data collected from the field.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing to the development and presentation of periodic reports to key stakeholders;
- Assisting in the supervision of activities undertaken by sub-grantees and evaluating whether they are adhering to the contract;
- Contributing to documentation and dissemination of best practices and lessons learnt among key partners;
- Supporting sub-grantees in terms of data analysis and presentation, including regional support supervision visits;
- In charge of preparing briefings, articles for publications, papers, slide shows and presentations to donors and partners on the projects activities and lessons learnt;
- Assisting in the evaluation of completed projects;
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the USAID Project Monitoring and Evaluation Officer career opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration, Public Health/Administration, Sociology, Statistics, Economics or relevant field;
- Possession of relevant post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Proven interpersonal and negotiations skills;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Proficiency in the use of excel for data analysis
- Good problem solving skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility in working in complex/dynamic environment
- A team player with excellent planning and organizational skills; and
- Working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to click on the link below to start the application process. Please note that all relevant documents must be attached together with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
Deadline: 15th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline